With several term lengths and a wide range of coverage amounts to choose from, your life insurance policy is on your terms. Every term policy we offer includes level premiums, meaning your monthly payment will never increase during your term. (Product type, benefit amounts, and eligibility can vary by carrier.)
For many people, age and health issues make it difficult to get access to life insurance. That’s why we partner with Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. to offer Simplified Issue Term Life Insurance. If you’re between the ages of 20 and 70, you’ll know if you are eligible for coverage instantly–no tests, exams, or waiting. If you are approved, your coverage can start instantly too (as soon as your premium is paid). Your premiums don’t change for the entirety of your selected term and you can renew your policy at the end of your term, regardless of your health.
Your application will undergo a simplified underwriting process, which means you’ll get an instant decision. This life insurance can cost more than other types of coverage that require traditional underwriting because there aren’t any medical exams or lab tests. Your price is determined based on the answers you provide to some personal and health questions. In many cases, this is the best option for people who may have trouble getting coverage elsewhere.
This type of life insurance may be great for you, particularly if:
- You’re growing your family, so you have high coverage needs without a lot of income
- Your term life insurance has expired, and you need a new policy to extend your life insurance coverage
- You need life insurance, but you aren’t sure you’d qualify for a traditionally underwritten policy
- You want a simple process without medical exams or lab tests
- You thought you couldn’t get life insurance because of your age or health
- You don’t want your family to have to worry about your final expenses
- You’re willing to pay a higher premium for the unique benefits of this coverage