Where It Started
Our founders were inspired to launch Ethos Life by a negative experience Lingke had in college. He was upsold an expensive whole life policy by an aggressive salesperson that misled him into believing it was right for him. The application process was long and confusing, and in the end, he realized that the policy didn’t meet his needs. The high cost prevented him from being able to afford the policy long-term, and he lost thousands of dollars as a result. Realizing he probably wasn’t alone in his experience, Lingke and Peter set out on a mission to make life insurance easier.
After studying the industry, they learned about the benefits of term life insurance, which is both cost-effective and flexible. However, in spite of these merits, applying for a policy was still slow and complicated. Between this and a general lack of knowledge around life insurance, many Americans go unprotected, especially the ones that would benefit the most from coverage. So, together they built a platform to streamline the process and decrease the application processing time from weeks to minutes without pushy salespeople or hidden fees.
Applying Is As Simple As 1, 2, 3
- Get an instant quote: Before you apply, get an instant, personalized quote with several flexible policy options to choose from. You can customize your coverage amount and term length to match your needs.
- Apply in minutes: After choosing your plan, complete our online application. It’s simple, straightforward, and only takes about 10 minutes. We only ask what we need to know to evaluate your application.
- Get covered: Our underwriters will review your application and send your options. A licensed agent will reach out to review your coverage plan and answer any questions.
What Coverage Can Protect
It’s easier than ever to protect the financial security and lifestyle of the people that matter to you most. An Ethos Life policy can cover more than you think.
- Debt: Protect your family from debt they may not be able to repay.
- Income: Safeguard your family’s finances by replacing your income.
- Mortgages: Life insurance can help cover mortgages and other home-related expenses.
- Education: Your policy can be used to help cover college tuition.
Our team is on a mission to empower you and help find the right policy to protect your loved ones. Get started by answering a few simple questions, and you’ll receive a personalized quote in just seconds.