Creating an account
Here’s how to create an account for Calendly and Google before adding it to your agent website.
- Starting at $9.99/month, you can set up a Google Workspace account and get access to their appointment scheduling feature.
- With a free account, you can set up one Calendly appointment calendar or upgrade based on your business needs.
Adding your appointment link
Here’s how to add your Calendly or Google appointment link to your agent website.
Setting up your Meta Pixel
Here’s how to create a Meta Pixel before adding it to your agent website. Go to the Meta Business Help Center for full setup instructions.
- Go to Events Manager.
- Click Connect data sources and select Web.
- Select Meta Pixel and click Connect.
- Add your Pixel name.
- Enter your website URL to check for easy setup options.
- Click Continue.
Setting up your Google Tag
Here’s how to create a Google Tag before adding it to your agent website. Go to the Google Tag Manager Help for full setup instructions.
- Open Google Tag Manager.
- Select the container you want to configure. Open the Tags menu.
- Create a New tag. Enter a name for the tag at the top (e.g., "Google tag configuration - example.com").
- In the Tag Configuration box, select Google tag.
- Configure your tag. In the field Tag ID, enter your Google tag ID.
Adding your Meta Pixel or Google Tag
Here’s how to add your Meta Pixel and Google Tag to your agent website: