We offer five ways to maximize your income.
1. Refer clients to Ethos
When you know your audience and your offer, it's easy to expand your client base.
- Market your "Invite Your Client" link.
- Create a personalized quote and share the application with each client.
- Earn competitive compensation with potential opportunities to earn even more!
2. Refer licensed agents to Ethos
We want to grow our network of agents, so we're happy to reward you when you help.
- Earn $375 after your referral's first active policy.
- Earn up to $125 for each of your referral's subsequent active policies, up to the 10th activation.
- Earn up to $1,500 in bonuses for each agent you refer. Watch the agent portal for notifications of new bonuses and incentives.
3. Agency owner overrides
If you're a broker, managing agent, or general agency, you also have ways to earn.
- Bring aboard your entire downline network and track their individual performance. Your account manager can help sign up your downlines so you can grow your agency.
- Set up overrides on your agent’s production and get paid for it monthly.
4. Bonuses and incentives
We reward you for more than referrals.
- Welcome Bonus: earn an additional $100 for any activated policy submitted in your first 30 days with Ethos.
- Watch your agent portal for notifications of any additional bonus programs.*
5. EverQuote Lead Connection Service
EverQuote’s team of experts will contact your life insurance leads and transfer the customers to you once they are ready for a quote.
- $750 minimum spend per month
- LCS monthly fee waived ($3,000 annual value)
- $1 off every life lead ($22 premium/$17 preferred/$12 final expense)
- $500 initial deposit match (credit card deposit required)
- Sign up for EverQuote onboarding to activate this service and get started
*Ethos periodically makes available certain performance challenges as an additional incentive to reward defined performance metrics by its direct third party agents and subcontractors ("Challenges"). Challenges are presented at the discretion of Ethos and are revokable by Ethos at any time—with or without prior notice—in its sole discretion. No Challenge reward is earned until the Challenge metric is completed in its entirety, and Ethos has confirmed in writing the agent's successful completion of such Challenge to Ethos' satisfaction, in its sole discretion.